AdvancedFrame Ultralight Kayak
- AdvancedFrame Ultralight kayak.
- Inflatable foot rest.
- Rucksack style carrying bag.
- Repair kit.
- Aluminium ribs in bow & stern to produce "clean", efficient paddling profile.
- Rigid bow & stern - Built-in rigid panels define the bow and stern and improve tracking.
- Durable & light - Unique outer cover provides durability in a lightweight design.
- Easy to set up - Twistlok valves and high flow spring valves allow for quick setup time.
- Comfortable - High support seat provides comfort for hours of paddling.
- Hull design - Landing plate and tracking fin improve performance.
- Aluminium deck riser & cross pole - Aids water displacement off the front deck.
- Foam floor.
- 2 air chambers.
- Rubber moulded handle.
- Front & rear bungee deck lacing.
- Paddle holder.
- Mesh pocket on seat.
- Folding seat.
- Tracking fin.
- Durable fabric cover.
- Electronically welded seams.
- Rigid bow and stern.
- Inner tube cover.
- Length: 318cm.
- Width: 82cm.
- Weight: 8kg.
- Max capacity: 102kg (16 stone).
- Shipping dimensions: 80cm x 47cm x 27cm.
- Shipping weight: 13kg.
- Carrying bag.
- Supportive folding seat.
- Foot rest.
- Repair kit.
Q. I'm 16 stone, will I be too heavy for this kayak?
A. This is the maximum weight limit for this kayak, may be best to choose the Advanced Elements Expedition kayak with a backbone.
Q. I'm tall, will I fit in to this kayak?
A. It's leg length that is key. Big feet & inside leg of over 34", you will be more comfortable in the Advanced Elements Expedition kayak.
Q. How much gear can I carry on this kayak?
A. Best to store gear inside, but a 25l (day sack) behind the seat. Plus more on front or rear decks.
Q. Will this kayak accept a spray skirt?
A. No, like the Sport kayak, this recreational model is not designed to accept a spray skirt.
Accessories Of Interest:
John Shipton kindly sent back a trip report back from a paddling trip to Croatia...
Jasper Winn's new book "Water Ways - A thousand miles along Britain's canals" arrived this week!