Advanced Elements PackLite Outer Cover
The Advanced Elements PackLite Kayak Outer Cover provides the Packlite Kayak with a more enclosed cockpit, allowing a spray skirt to be fitted, increasing paddler comfort. The attached skeg increases performance & efficiency through the water.
The cover is made from the same tough, lightweight material as the Packlite Kayak; an environmentally-friendly, PVC-free fabric comprised of
polyester ripstop. The cover features an inflatable deck-coaming tube and two
inflatable deck lift tubes - which help shedding water and keep the wind
out. The integrated tracking fin increases the kayaks performance. Four front D-rings and four rear D-rings allows attachment of the Packlite Kayak bag or additional gear.
- Lightweight: 2kg.
- Outer: PVC-free polyester rip-stop with a polyurethane laminate.
- Accepts Advanced Elements spray skirt.
- x2 deck lift tubes reduce pooling of water on the front deck.
- Molded carrying handles with d-rings.
- Electronically welded seams.
- D-rings for attaching gear on bow, stern and carrying handle.
- Shipping Size: 54cm x 48cm x 12cm.
- Shipping weight: 3kg
- Packlite kayak not included (obviously!).
Accessories Of Interest:
For the second time our Advanced Elements kayaks (Sports Model) have travelled right across Australia from Perth in Western Australia to East Gippsland in the far East of Victoria, the Indian Ocean to the Pacific.
John Shipton kindly sent back a trip report back from a paddling trip to Croatia...