Advanced Elements PackLite Outer Cover
The Advanced Elements PackLite Kayak Outer Cover provides the Packlite Kayak with a more enclosed cockpit, allowing a spray skirt to be fitted, increasing paddler comfort. The attached skeg increases performance & efficiency through the water.
The cover is made from the same tough, lightweight material as the Packlite Kayak; an environmentally-friendly, PVC-free fabric comprised of
polyester ripstop. The cover features an inflatable deck-coaming tube and two
inflatable deck lift tubes - which help shedding water and keep the wind
out. The integrated tracking fin increases the kayaks performance. Four front D-rings and four rear D-rings allows attachment of the Packlite Kayak bag or additional gear.
- Lightweight: 2kg.
- Outer: PVC-free polyester rip-stop with a polyurethane laminate.
- Accepts Advanced Elements spray skirt.
- x2 deck lift tubes reduce pooling of water on the front deck.
- Molded carrying handles with d-rings.
- Electronically welded seams.
- D-rings for attaching gear on bow, stern and carrying handle.
- Shipping Size: 54cm x 48cm x 12cm.
- Shipping weight: 3kg
- Packlite kayak not included (obviously!).
Accessories Of Interest:
10% discount on Ortleib drink systems
Simon is kayaking 130 miles of the River Thames over 8 days for Kidney Research UK. A great challenge and opportunity to raise money for...!
The new Advanced Elements Airtraveller2 kayak as arrived. There's very little information about this new model on the internet - so here are the first observations.