Advanced Elements Packlite Foot Pump
Compact foot pump from Advanced Elements for their Packlite kayak. Best used with the Inline Pressure Gauge to avoid over inflating your kayak.
- Single action.
- Volume: to be confirmed.
- Adaptors to fit all valves including "twist lock" valves.
- Complete with universal valve adaptors.
- Dimensions: 26cm x 23cm x 8cm.
- Packs flat with securing string.
- Weight: approx. 0.4kg.
- Not suitable for models with DropStitch floors or the Airfusion Elite (where higher pressures are required).
- Note: Due to the size of this pump, the output volume for this pump quite low, so it will take longer to inflate your kayak than when using a larger pump.
- Useful as a backup pump to top up your kayak en route.
- This pump does not have the correct adaptors for the Packlite kayak, dropstitch floors or the Airfusion Evo.
Accessories Of Interest:
For the second time our Advanced Elements kayaks (Sports Model) have travelled right across Australia from Perth in Western Australia to East Gippsland in the far East of Victoria, the Indian Ocean to the Pacific.
John Shipton kindly sent back a trip report back from a paddling trip to Croatia...