Advanced Elements Packlite Foot Pump
Compact foot pump from Advanced Elements for their Packlite kayak. Best used with the Inline Pressure Gauge to avoid over inflating your kayak.
- Single action.
- Volume: to be confirmed.
- Adaptors to fit all valves including "twist lock" valves.
- Complete with universal valve adaptors.
- Dimensions: 26cm x 23cm x 8cm.
- Packs flat with securing string.
- Weight: approx. 0.4kg.
- Not suitable for models with DropStitch floors or the Airfusion Elite (where higher pressures are required).
- Note: Due to the size of this pump, the output volume for this pump quite low, so it will take longer to inflate your kayak than when using a larger pump.
- Useful as a backup pump to top up your kayak en route.
- This pump does not have the correct adaptors for the Packlite kayak, dropstitch floors or the Airfusion Evo.
Accessories Of Interest:
John Shipton kindly sent back a trip report back from a paddling trip to Croatia...
Jasper Winn's new book "Water Ways - A thousand miles along Britain's canals" arrived this week!