Ortleib Water Bags
A lightweight alternative to plastic or aluminium bottles. The compact Ortleib water bag features straps for fixing to a backpack, and is made of tear-resistant and watertight fabric. Food grade coating on the inside ensures safe transport of your water. Both the 4l and 10l versions can be easily fixed to your kayak upper deck bungees or to a branch or vehicle thanks to the two handles with buckles.
- Handy alternative to aluminum or plastic bottles or containers.
- Can be rolled or folded into a small package when not used.
- Can be used as pillow to sit on or for your head (fill with water or air).
- Can be used as diving buoy when filled with air.
- Only suitable for storage or transport of water.
- Note: Do not store water longer than required, do not fill with boiling water (maximum temperature 60 degrees C / 140 degrees F).
- Can be combined with outdoor hand filters for water purification (e.g. Katadyn, MSR).
- Can be used with the ORTLIEB drinking tube.
- 2 handles with buckles e.g. for fixation to your kayak.
- Ortleib water bags come with a valve and dust cap.
Jasper Winn's new book "Water Ways - A thousand miles along Britain's canals" arrived this week!
The new AdvancedFrame Ultralight kayak is now available! This is a sub-10kg version of the AdvancedFrame sport.
In January and February 2018 we traveled to South America mainly to explore the flora and volcanoes of Central Chile.