Advanced Elements Inline Pressure Gauge 0-15psi
Advanced Elements Inline Pressure Gauge for Advanced Elements Pumps.
- Pressure gauge (dial shows 0 - 15psi not 0 - 2psi as per the image).
- Can be fitted directly to double action 1.4l Advanced Elements stirrup pump (model AE2009).
- Also includes an adapter for connection directly to the main valves on your kayak using your pump hose which needs to be fitted with a bayonet type adapter.
- The gauge unscrews and can be used to replace the pressure gauge on a standard Advanced Elements pump (model AE2011).
- Dimensions: 8cm x 6cm.
- Weight: approx. 50g.
- Also fits Bravo 4 pump with bayonet type adapter.
For the second time our Advanced Elements kayaks (Sports Model) have travelled right across Australia from Perth in Western Australia to East Gippsland in the far East of Victoria, the Indian Ocean to the Pacific.
John Shipton kindly sent back a trip report back from a paddling trip to Croatia...