Advanced Elements Inline Pressure Gauge 0-15psi
Advanced Elements Inline Pressure Gauge for Advanced Elements Pumps.
- Pressure gauge (dial shows 0 - 15psi not 0 - 2psi as per the image).
- Can be fitted directly to double action 1.4l Advanced Elements stirrup pump (model AE2009).
- Also includes an adapter for connection directly to the main valves on your kayak using your pump hose which needs to be fitted with a bayonet type adapter.
- The gauge unscrews and can be used to replace the pressure gauge on a standard Advanced Elements pump (model AE2011).
- Dimensions: 8cm x 6cm.
- Weight: approx. 50g.
- Also fits Bravo 4 pump with bayonet type adapter.
Jasper Winn's new book "Water Ways - A thousand miles along Britain's canals" arrived this week!
The new AdvancedFrame Ultralight kayak is now available! This is a sub-10kg version of the AdvancedFrame sport.
In January and February 2018 we traveled to South America mainly to explore the flora and volcanoes of Central Chile.