Advanced Elements Lime Green Advanced Frame Kayak
- AdvancedFrame kayak.
- Carrying bag.
- Repair kit.
- XC design - Inner tube covers add stiffness and abrasion protection.
- Rigid bow & stern - Built-in rigid panels define the bow and stern and improve tracking.
- Durable & light - Unique outer cover provides durability in a lightweight design.
- Easy to set up - Twistlok valves and high flow Spring valves allow for quick setup time.
- Comfortable - High support seat provides comfort for hours of paddling.
- Hull design - Landing plate and tracking fin improve performance.
- High-back seat.
- Pressure release valve in floor bladder for over-inflation control.
- Updated D-rings & hardware.
- Pressure release valve on floor chamber.
- 7 Air chambers.
- Rubber moulded handle.
- Bungee deck lacing.
- Paddle holder.
- Mesh pocket.
- New advanced inflation valves.
- Folding seat.
- Tracking fin.
- Durable fabric cover.
- Splash diverter.
- Electronically welded seams.
- Rigid bow and stern.
- Inner tube cover.
- Length: 318cm.
- Width: 82cm.
- Weight: 16kg.
- Max capacity: 136kg (21 stone).
- Shipping dimensions: 80cm x 47cm x 29cm.
- Shiping weight: 19kg.
- Material: rip-stop nylon fabric.
- Colour: lime green.
- Carrying bag.
- New high-back seat.
- Repair kit (in seat pocket).
Q. I'm 16 stone, will I be too heavy for this kayak?
A. Although, within the recomended maxiumum weight limit, best to choose the Advanced Elements Expedition kayak with a backbone.
Q. I'm tall, will I fit in to this kayak?
A. It's leg length that is key. Big feet & inside leg of over 32"-34", you will be more comfortable in the Advanced Elements Expedition kayak.
Q. How much gear can I carry on this kayak?A. Best to store gear inside, but a 25l-30l (day sack) behing the seat. Plus more on top.
Accessories Of Interest:
John Shipton kindly sent back a trip report back from a paddling trip to Croatia...
Jasper Winn's new book "Water Ways - A thousand miles along Britain's canals" arrived this week!