AdvancedFrame Convertible Kayak Red 2017 Model
The 2017 model AdvancedFrame Convertible kayak is a fifteen foot kayak that can be paddled solo or tandem. Accepts optional single and double decks which allow you to convert your AdvancedFrame Convertible kayak into a solo or tandem kayak in a matter of seconds. This design incorporates the rigid bow and stern frame with the versatility of interchangeable decks.
- AdvancedFrame Convertible kayak 2017 model.
- Carrying bag.
- Repair kit.
- Hull design - Built-in aluminium ribs define the bow and stern and improve tracking.
- Durable - 3 layers of material for extreme puncture resistance.
- Easy to set up - Preassembled at the factory. Simply unfold, inflate and attach the seats.
- Comfortable - High support, adjustable padded seats provides comfort for hours of paddling.
- Versatile - 3 seat locations allow for paddling solo or tandem.
- Advanced inflation valves.
- Pressure release valve on floor chamber.
- 2 adjustable high back seat.
- D-ring tie downs.
- Moulded low-profile rubber handles.
- Reinforced bow and stern seams.
- Durable double-coated fabric.
- Paddle holders.
- Skeg tracking fin.
- 6 Chambers.
- Deck lacing for quick access to gear.
- Rip-stop nylon fabric.
- Length: 460cm.
- Width: 82cm.
- Weight: 25kg.
- Max capacity: 249kg (39 stone).
- Colour: red.
- Carrying bag.
- New high back folding seats.
- Repair kit (in seat pocket).
- Shipping dimensions: 93cm x 56cm x 33cm.
- Shipping weight: 29kg.
- Read Advanced Elements Convertible Review 2014 (PDF format 0.5MB)
- Read Advanced Elements Convertible Review July 2011 (PDF format 0.4MB)
- Read Nigel's review of the Advanced Elements Convertible (PDF format 0.5MB)
- Read Advanced Elements Convertible Review on the Heason Events website.
- Beautiful Convertible video Comino, Malta (on Vimeo).
- Another super film showing the Convertible on YouTube.
Accessories Of Interest:
In January and February 2018 we traveled to South America mainly to explore the flora and volcanoes of Central Chile.
10% discount on Ortleib drink systems
Simon is kayaking 130 miles of the River Thames over 8 days for Kidney Research UK. A great challenge and opportunity to raise money for...!