Advanced Elements Kayak Cart
A robust kayak cart made for Advanced Elements inflatable canoes and kayaks. Rugged pneumatic all terrain tyres, quick release straps and a handy carry bag.
- Strong, lightweight aluminium frame that folds flat for storage.
- Wheel diameter 26cm (10").
- Rugged rubber tyres on removable wheels.
- Spring-loaded pins allow quick removal of cart wheels.
- Quick release straps.
- Rubberised kayaks pads.
- Kayak bottom has 5cm (2") clearance above wheels when in use.
- Flip out kick stand.
- Inflate as required (max 30psi).
- Maximum load: 90kg.
- Weight: 3.3kg.
- Shipping dimensions: 60cm x 28cm x 16cm.
- Shipping weight: 4kg.
- Note: spring loaded-pins only fit one way into the drilled holes on the frame. If you can't get the pin though both holes, rotate the pin 180 degrees then flip the ring over to secure the wheel in place.
Looking for somewhere to try an Advanced Elements Convertible (tandem) kayak?
For the second time our Advanced Elements kayaks (Sports Model) have travelled right across Australia from Perth in Western Australia to East Gippsland in the far East of Victoria, the Indian Ocean to the Pacific.