Advanced Elements Sport Kayak
The AdvancedFrame Sport Inflatable Kayak from Advanced Elements is a lightweight and compact version of the popular AdvancedFrame kayak (but without the ability to accept a spray skirt). With a large cockpit opening for easy entry and exit, the proven aluminium ribs in the bow and stern provide increased paddling performance in this sporty new design. The built-in ribs are made of high grade aluminium, allowing the bow to slice through water like a knife. The stern acts as a skeg, which increases the tracking performance. When the chambers inflate, these ribs are pressed against the outer cover and form a high performance bow and stern which rival the tracking of a hard-shell day touring kayak yet still folds up compactly!
The kayak is manufactured from extremely durable materials and high-end components. There is plenty of on-board storage space behind the seat and on the decks. It sets up in just a few minutes, and is compact enough to take along for an adventure anywhere. The kayak's durable double-coated fabric, heavy-duty PVC and electronically welded seams can take bumps, scrapes and rough water.
- Advanced Elements AdvancedFame Sport kayak.
- Carrying bag.
- Folding seat.
- Repair kit.
- Large cockpit opening: 61cm x 107cm.
- XC design - Inner tube covers add stiffness and abrasion protection.
- Rigid bow & stern - Built-in rigid panels define the bow and stern and improve tracking.
- Durable & light - Unique outer cover provides durability in a lightweight design.
- Easy to set up - New Twistlok valves and high flow Spring valves allow for quick setup time.
- Comfortable - High support seat provides comfort for hours of paddling.
- Hull design - Landing plate and tracking fin improve performance.
- 4 Air chambers.
- Rubber moulded handles.
- Bungee deck lacing.
- Paddle holder.
- Mesh pocket.
- New advanced inflation valves.
- Folding seat.
- Tracking fin.
- Durable fabric cover.
- Splash diverter.
- Electronically welded seams.
- Rigid bow and stern.
- Inner tube cover.
- Rip-stop fabric.
- Note: this model will not accept a spray skirt.
- Length: 318cm.
- Width: 82cm.
- Weight: 12kg.
- Max capacity: 113kg (approx. 18 stone).
- Shipping dimensions: 79cm x 46cm x 28cm.
- Shipping weight: 16kg.
- Colour: orange/blue.
Accessories Of Interest:
Simon is kayaking 130 miles of the River Thames over 8 days for Kidney Research UK. A great challenge and opportunity to raise money for...!
The new Advanced Elements Airtraveller2 kayak as arrived. There's very little information about this new model on the internet - so here are the first observations.
Did you know that the RapidUp Sail fits the Packlite Kayak & along with the new Packlite Outer Cover makes the Packlite a great little kayak that takes up hardly any space and is perfect for gentle paddles.