Advanced Elements Stirrup Pump With Pressure Gauge
Stirrup pump with pressure gauge made by Advanced Elements for their inflatable canoes and kayaks.
- High pressure pump.
- Pressure gauge (dial shows 0 - 14.5psi).
- Double action (inflate or deflate).
- Volume 2 x 2.0 litres.
- Adaptors to fit all valves including "twist lock" valves.
- Maximum pressure 14.5psi.
- Complete with Advanced Elements (& a set of universal) adaptors.
- Dimensions: 10cm x 22cm x 48cm.
- Weight: approx. 2.0kg.
- This pump does not have the correct adaptors for the Packlite kayak, dropstitch floors or the Airfusion Evo.
John Shipton kindly sent back a trip report back from a paddling trip to Croatia...
Jasper Winn's new book "Water Ways - A thousand miles along Britain's canals" arrived this week!