Advanced Elements Stirrup Pump + Pressure Gauge
Stirrup pump with pressure gauge made by Advanced Elements for their inflatable canoes and kayaks.
- High pressure pump.
- Pressure gauge (dial shows 0 - 14.5psi).
- Double action (inflate or deflate).
- Volume 2 x 2.0 litres.
- Adaptors to fit all valves including "twist lock" valves.
- Maximum pressure 14.5psi.
- Complete with Advanced Elements (& a set of universal) adaptors.
- Dimensions: 10cm x 22cm x 48cm.
- Weight: approx. 2.0kg.
- This pump does not have the correct adaptors for the Packlite kayak, dropstitch floors or the Airfusion Evo (these adaptors are supplied with the respective kayak or floor).
John Shipton kindly sent back a trip report back from a paddling trip to Croatia...
Jasper Winn's new book "Water Ways - A thousand miles along Britain's canals" arrived this week!