Advanced Elements Stirrup Pump + Pressure Gauge
Stirrup pump with pressure gauge made by Advanced Elements for their inflatable canoes and kayaks.
- High pressure pump.
- Pressure gauge (dial shows 0 - 14.5psi).
- Double action (inflate or deflate).
- Volume 2 x 2.0 litres.
- Adaptors to fit all valves including "twist lock" valves.
- Maximum pressure 14.5psi.
- Complete with Advanced Elements (& a set of universal) adaptors.
- Dimensions: 10cm x 22cm x 48cm.
- Weight: approx. 2.0kg.
- This pump does not have the correct adaptors for the Packlite kayak, dropstitch floors or the Airfusion Evo (these adaptors are supplied with the respective kayak or floor).
Looking for somewhere to try an Advanced Elements Convertible (tandem) kayak?
For the second time our Advanced Elements kayaks (Sports Model) have travelled right across Australia from Perth in Western Australia to East Gippsland in the far East of Victoria, the Indian Ocean to the Pacific.