Blizzard Survival Bag
Revolutionary survival/sleeping bag, made with Reflexcell. The new standard in thermal performance for emergency and outdoor sports. A must-have for every trip.
- Size (vacuum packed): 21 x 11 x 4 cm.
- Volume: 0.9 litres.
- Weight: 385 grams.
- Size (unpacked): 2.1 metres.
- Colour: Green or Silver
- Top may be closed to form hood.
- Drawcord with spring toggle.
- Fits fully clothed large adult.
- Warmth: 8 Togs - equal to a medium weight regular sleeping bag.
- Weather protection: fully waterproof and windproof.
- Storage: bags may be stored indefinitely, and are not affected by temperature or moisture, either during storage or in use.
- Portability: the bags' small size and light weight make them easy to carry, whether as personal safety equipment, or for rapid deployment in emergencies involving large groups of people.
- Re-usability: bags can be re-used many times without loss of performance.
Jasper Winn's new book "Water Ways - A thousand miles along Britain's canals" arrived this week!
The new AdvancedFrame Ultralight kayak is now available! This is a sub-10kg version of the AdvancedFrame sport.
In January and February 2018 we traveled to South America mainly to explore the flora and volcanoes of Central Chile.