Paddle Across The Pennines
Approximate stock arrival dates:
- AdvancedFrame Elite (red & blue).
- AdvancedFrame Convertible Elite kayak (blue) (1st batch for customers that have pre-ordered).
- AdvancedFrame (red).
- Island Voyage.
- Ultralight kayak.
- AdvancedFrame Expedition Elite (blue).
- AdvancedFrame Convertible (red).
- AdvancedFrame Convertible Elite kayak (red) (1st batch for customers that have pre-ordered).
- AdvancedFrame Convertible Elite kayak (blue) (2nd batch for customers that have pre-ordered).
- AdvancedFrame Ultralight.
- Airvolution 1 & Airvolution 2 (very limited stock).
How To Secure A Kayak
- Email or complete the enquiry form letting Nick at Vortex know the exact kayak model (& colour) you are interested in.
- You will receive an email confirming receipt of your email. If you are a Gmail user, my email will be in your SPAM folder!
- Keep an eye on the website homepage for any changes/updates to the stock arrival dates. Please don't email for updates. They will be on the website.
- Once I have notification that stock arrival is imminent, I'll email you requesting you make a purchase to secure your order. If you want your kayak you will need to be prompt doing this.
- Stock availability & shipping dates very fluid at the momment. I will do my best to secure stock for your order - but I can't guarantee any stock or any shipping dates until I have kayaks & accessories here in the UK.
- When stock arrives I will have a lot of kayaks to ship out - so please be patient.
Jasper Winn is a writer, photographer, broadcaster and public speaker. He has extensively researched and written about traditional horse cultures around the globe, about remote rural peoples, nomadism and transhumance, and about slow adventures on foot and horse, by bicycle and kayak, and using skis, inline skates and dog sleds.
Jasper Winn will be paddling an Advanced Elements Airfusion Elite kayak on the new Canoe Trail that runs across the north of England from coast to coast - using the Leeds and Liverpool canal and the Aire and Calder canal to cover 160 miles.
Paddle Across The Pennies
Advanced Elements AirFusion Evo Kayak (+ Free Skeg)