Kayaking The Pangalanes Canal - Madagascar
Approximate stock arrival dates:
- AdvancedFrame Elite (red & blue).
- AdvancedFrame Convertible Elite kayak (blue) (1st batch for customers that have pre-ordered).
- AdvancedFrame (red).
- Island Voyage.
- Ultralight kayak.
- AdvancedFrame Expedition Elite (blue).
- AdvancedFrame Convertible (red).
- AdvancedFrame Convertible Elite kayak (red) (1st batch for customers that have pre-ordered).
- AdvancedFrame Convertible Elite kayak (blue) (2nd batch for customers that have pre-ordered).
- AdvancedFrame Ultralight.
- Airvolution 1 & Airvolution 2 (very limited stock).
How To Secure A Kayak
- Email or complete the enquiry form letting Nick at Vortex know the exact kayak model (& colour) you are interested in.
- You will receive an email confirming receipt of your email. If you are a Gmail user, my email will be in your SPAM folder!
- Keep an eye on the website homepage for any changes/updates to the stock arrival dates. Please don't email for updates. They will be on the website.
- Once I have notification that stock arrival is imminent, I'll email you requesting you make a purchase to secure your order. If you want your kayak you will need to be prompt doing this.
- Stock availability & shipping dates very fluid at the momment. I will do my best to secure stock for your order - but I can't guarantee any stock or any shipping dates until I have kayaks & accessories here in the UK.
- When stock arrives I will have a lot of kayaks to ship out - so please be patient.
Read Patrick's great trip report from his expedition down the Pangalanes Canal in Madagascar. Patrick & his team took an Advanced Elements Convertible and a solo AdvancedFrame kayak.
They needed "boats" that would be simple, durable, stable, comfortable and easy to transport. How did they get on?
The Pangalanes Canal in Madagascar.
Advanced Elements Convertible Kayak
Advanced Elements AdvancedFrame Kayak