John Shipton in Croatia
Approximate stock arrival dates:
- AdvancedFrame Elite (red & blue).
- AdvancedFrame Convertible Elite kayak (blue) (1st batch for customers that have pre-ordered).
- AdvancedFrame (red).
- Island Voyage.
- Ultralight kayak.
- AdvancedFrame Expedition Elite (blue).
- AdvancedFrame Convertible (red).
- AdvancedFrame Convertible Elite kayak (red) (1st batch for customers that have pre-ordered).
- AdvancedFrame Convertible Elite kayak (blue) (2nd batch for customers that have pre-ordered).
- AdvancedFrame Ultralight.
- Airvolution 1 & Airvolution 2 (very limited stock).
How To Secure A Kayak
- Email or complete the enquiry form letting Nick at Vortex know the exact kayak model (& colour) you are interested in.
- You will receive an email confirming receipt of your email. If you are a Gmail user, my email will be in your SPAM folder!
- Keep an eye on the website homepage for any changes/updates to the stock arrival dates. Please don't email for updates. They will be on the website.
- Once I have notification that stock arrival is imminent, I'll email you requesting you make a purchase to secure your order. If you want your kayak you will need to be prompt doing this.
- Stock availability & shipping dates very fluid at the momment. I will do my best to secure stock for your order - but I can't guarantee any stock or any shipping dates until I have kayaks & accessories here in the UK.
- When stock arrives I will have a lot of kayaks to ship out - so please be patient.
John Shipton kindly sent back a trip report back from a paddling trip to Croatia:
"This May/June we made a 5 week journey through Europe in our 16 year old Renault Megane. In the back we carried, as usual, our Advanced Elements Sports kayaks which easily fitted in with all our camping gear.
Part of our long journey, which included forays into the Velebit Mountains and Italian, Slovenian, and French Alps, included the Dalmatian coast. Here we could indulge in some gorgeous paddling. Our main kayak adventures were around the island of Dugi Otok (Long Island) near Zadar. Dugi Otok borders on the Adriatic National Parks of Kornati and Telascica which we could explore.
We also took in some paddling around Cres and around the Istrian peninsula."