AdvancedFrame Sport in Chile
Approximate stock arrival dates:
- AdvancedFrame Elite (red & blue).
- AdvancedFrame Convertible Elite kayak (blue) (1st batch for customers that have pre-ordered).
- AdvancedFrame (red).
- Island Voyage.
- Ultralight kayak.
- AdvancedFrame Expedition Elite (blue).
- AdvancedFrame Convertible (red).
- AdvancedFrame Convertible Elite kayak (red) (1st batch for customers that have pre-ordered).
- AdvancedFrame Convertible Elite kayak (blue) (2nd batch for customers that have pre-ordered).
- AdvancedFrame Ultralight.
- Airvolution 1 & Airvolution 2 (very limited stock).
How To Secure A Kayak
- Email or complete the enquiry form letting Nick at Vortex know the exact kayak model (& colour) you are interested in.
- You will receive an email confirming receipt of your email. If you are a Gmail user, my email will be in your SPAM folder!
- Keep an eye on the website homepage for any changes/updates to the stock arrival dates. Please don't email for updates. They will be on the website.
- Once I have notification that stock arrival is imminent, I'll email you requesting you make a purchase to secure your order. If you want your kayak you will need to be prompt doing this.
- Stock availability & shipping dates very fluid at the momment. I will do my best to secure stock for your order - but I can't guarantee any stock or any shipping dates until I have kayaks & accessories here in the UK.
- When stock arrives I will have a lot of kayaks to ship out - so please be patient.
In January and February 2018 we traveled to South America mainly to explore the flora and volcanoes of Central Chile. As has become our habit we took our Advanced Elements kayaks with us. The Sport version has become our favourite for long haul travel. At 16kg and packed in a bag, it can be transported at no extra cost on planes and thereafter buses. In Chile we then traveled in hired cars. We could choose the smallest and cheapest vehicles, as the kayaks fit easily into a small car together with camping gear. In this way we could not only explore the forests and country with its volcanos, deserts and forests, but the kayaks gave us an extra dimension with the huge range of lakes, estuaries and fjords that Chile has.
John Shipton, 2018.
Advanced Elements Sport Kayak