You can take your Advanced Elements kayak with you anywhere in the world and no roof rack is needed! Keep it in the boot of your car and paddle whenever you want. You can take it to a remote wilderness area and paddle where no one has paddled before. Simply inflate with a pump and hit the water in minutes.
The AdvancedFrame Convertible Elite kayak is a fifteen foot kayak with a dropstitch floor that can be paddled solo or tandem.
Advanced Elements Convertible Elite Kayak
|Advanced Elements Convertible Elite Kayak||£1050.00||Out of stock|
The AdvancedFrame Convertible kayak is a fifteen foot kayak that can be paddled solo or tandem. Accepts optional single and double decks which allow you to convert your AdvancedFrame Convertible kayak into a solo or tandem kayak in a matter of seconds. This design incorporates the rigid bow and stern frame with the versatility of interchangeable decks.
- AdvancedFrame Convertible Elite kayak.
- Dropstitch floor (pump adaptor in repair kit).
- Backpack carrying bag.
- Two highback folding seats with new seat cushion.
- Foot thwarte (rest).
- Repair kit (in seat pocket).
- Dropstitch floor.
- Hull design - Built-in aluminium ribs define the bow and stern and improve tracking.
- Durable - 3 layers of material for extreme puncture resistance.
- Easy to set up - Preassembled at the factory. Simply unfold, inflate and attach the seats.
- Comfortable - High support, adjustable padded seats provides comfort for hours of paddling.
- Versatile - 3 seat locations allow for paddling solo or tandem.
- Advanced inflation valves.
- Pressure release valve on floor chamber.
- 2 adjustable high back seats.
- D-ring tie downs.
- Moulded low-profile rubber handles.
- Reinforced bow and stern seams.
- Durable double-coated fabric.
- Paddle holders.
- Skeg tracking fin.
- 6 Inflation chambers.
- Deck lacing for quick access to gear.
- Rip-stop nylon fabric.
- Foot thwarte (rest) for rear paddler.
- Length: 460cm.
- Width: 82cm.
- Weight: 25kg.
- Max capacity: 249kg (39 stone).
- Colour: red.
- Shipping dimensions: 93cm x 56cm x 33cm.
- Shipping weight: 29kg.
Convertible Elite Options:
- Single upper deck.
- Double upper deck.
- DropStitch floor.
- Backbone (not officially reccomended for use with DropStitch floor).
What's The Difference Between The Convertible & the Convertible Elite?
- Supplied with the 4-6psi DropStitch floor.
- Seats have additional padding at the base.
- Supplied with the standard 1psi floor.
- Accepts backbone or 4-6psi DropStitch floor.