You can take your Advanced Elements kayak with you anywhere in the world and no roof rack is needed! Keep it in the boot of your car and paddle whenever you want. You can take it to a remote wilderness area and paddle where no one has paddled before. Simply inflate with a pump and hit the water in minutes.
The StraitEdge Angler Pro inflatable kayak has been designed with the needs of the kayak angler in mind. Its wide beam provides maximum stability while bringing in big catches.
Advanced Elements StraitEdge Angler Pro Kayak
|Advanced Elements StraitEdge Angler Pro Kayak||£999.00||Out of stock|
The StraitEdge Angler Pro inflatable kayak has been designed with the needs of the kayak angler in mind. Its wide beam provides maximum stability while bringing in big catches. Multi-layer material, added abrasion pads, and multiple air chambers provide maximum durability for aggressive conditions. Its revolutionary removable mounting rail offers a variety of easy access options. By adding aftermarket rail-mounts you can customize your kayak with rod holders, a fish finder, or other equipment. Other key features include an ultra comfortable high back seat with two rod holders and an inflatable lumbar support for long days on the water, stainless steel d-rings and bungee deck lacing for abundant gear storage, paddle holders, and abrasion pads for extra durability. Combine all of these features with the StraitEdge Angler's patented aluminum rib frame technology for superior tracking.
- Advanced Elements StraitEdge Angler Pro kayak.
- Carrying bag.
- Repair kit.
- XC design - Inner tube covers add stiffness and abrasion protection.
- High pressure (4psi -6psi) dropstitch floor.
- Rigid bow & stern - Built-in rigid panels define the bow and stern and improve tracking.
- Durable & light - Unique outer cover provides durability in a lightweight design.
- Easy to set up - New Twistlok valves and high flow Spring valves allow for quick setup time.
- Comfortable Airframe Pro seat - High support seat provides comfort for hours of paddling.
- Hull design - Landing plate and tracking fin improve performance.
- Accessories mounting rails.
- Additional front and rear bungee with stainless steel D-rings.
- High backed seat.
- Stainless steel D-rings for drift anchor & stringer attachment.
- Rubber molded handle.
- Bungee deck lacing.
- Paddle holder.
- Mesh pocket.
- New advanced inflation valves.
- Folding seat.
- Tracking fin.
- Durable fabric cover.
- 5 Air chambers.
- Splash diverter.
- Electronically welded seams.
- Rigid bow and stern.
- Inner tube cover.
- Rip-stop fabric.
- Length: 295cm.
- Width: 90cm.
- Weight: 18kg.
- Max capacity: 136kg.
- Shipping weight: 28kg.
- Shipping dimensions: 92cm x 63cm x 34cm.
- Color: sage/grey.
Q. How do I inflate my kayak?
A. You will need to buy an Advanced Elements pump which is supplied with the correct adaptors for your Advanced Elements kayak.