You can take your Advanced Elements kayak with you anywhere in the world and no roof rack is needed! Keep it in the boot of your car and paddle whenever you want. You can take it to a remote wilderness area and paddle where no one has paddled before. Simply inflate with a pump and hit the water in minutes.
The StraitEdge 2 Pro inflatable kayak (for two) with a dropstitch floor, incorporates an aluminum bow and stern frame to improve tracking in open water conditions. The hull design is similar to a hardshell sit-on-top kayak.
Advanced Elements StraitEdge 2 Pro Kayak
|Advanced Elements StraitEdge 2 Pro Kayak [stock: 2]||£999.00||Stock Low|
These self-bailing inflatable kayaks are designed for paddling white water. They typically have quite a bit of rocker to allow quick turning and other maneuvers. The StraitEdge 2 Pro inflatable Kayak is the first to incorporate an aluminum bow and stern frame to improve tracking in open water conditions. The hull design is similar to a hard shell sit-on-top kayak, yet it can be packed away into its duffel bag and paddled in most remote locations. Whether you are storing it in your cupboard or the boot of your car, you can be sure that you are always just a few pumps away from your next adventure.
- Advanced Elements StraitEdge 2 Pro kayak.
- Carrying bag.
- Repair kit.
- Don't forget to order an Advanced Elements pump (with the adaptors you will need) to inflate your kayak.
- High pressure dropstitch floor.
- XC design - Inner tube covers add stiffness and abrasion protection.
- Rigid bow & stern - Built-in rigid panels define the bow and stern and improve tracking.
- Durable & light - Unique outer cover provides durability in a lightweight design.
- Easy to set up - New Twistlok valves and high flow Spring valves allow for quick setup time.
- Comfortable - High support seat provides comfort for hours of paddling.
- Hull design - Landing plate and tracking fin improve performance.
- Dropstitch floor.
- Rubber molded handle.
- Bungee deck lacing.
- Paddle holder.
- Mesh pocket.
- New advanced inflation valves.
- Folding seat.
- Tracking fin.
- Durable fabric cover.
- 6 Air chambers.
- Splash diverter.
- Electronically welded seams.
- Rigid bow and stern.
- Inner tube cover.
- Rip-stop fabric.
- Length: 396cm.
- Width: 89cm.
- Weight: 18.6kg.
- Max capacity: 227kg.
- Color: yellow/grey.
Q. How do I inflate my kayak?
A. You will need to buy an Advanced Elements pump which is supplied with the correct adaptors for your Advanced Elements kayak.