You can take your Advanced Elements kayak with you anywhere in the world and no roof rack is needed! Keep it in the boot of your car and paddle whenever you want. You can take it to a remote wilderness area and paddle where no one has paddled before. Simply inflate with a pump and hit the water in minutes.
The AdvancedFrame Sport Inflatable Kayak from Advanced Elements is a lightweight and compact version of the popular AdvancedFrame kayak. With a large cockpit opening for easy entry and exit, the proven aluminum ribs in the bow and...
Advanced Elements Sport Kayak
|Advanced Elements Sport Kayak [stock: 4]||£480.00||Stock OK|
The AdvancedFrame Sport Inflatable Kayak from Advanced Elements is a lightweight and compact version of the popular AdvancedFrame kayak (but without the ability to accept a spray skirt).
With a large cockpit opening for easy entry and exit, the proven aluminium ribs in the bow and stern provide increased paddling performance in this sporty new design. The built-in ribs are made of high grade aluminium, allowing the bow to slice through water like a knife. The stern acts as a skeg, which increases the tracking performance.
When the chambers inflate, these ribs are pressed against the outer cover and form a high performance bow and stern which rival the tracking of a hard-shell day touring kayak yet still folds up compactly!
The kayak is manufactured from extremely durable materials and high-end components. There is plenty of on-board storage space behind the seat and on the decks. It sets up in just a few minutes, and is compact enough to take along for an adventure anywhere. The kayak's durable double-coated fabric, heavy-duty PVC and electronically welded seams can take bumps, scrapes and rough water.
- Advanced Elements AdvancedFame Sport kayak.
- Carrying bag.
- Folding seat.
- Repair kit (in seat pocket).
- Large cockpit opening: 61cm x 107cm.
- XC design - Inner tube covers add stiffness and abrasion protection.
- Rigid bow & stern - Built-in rigid panels define the bow and stern and improve tracking.
- Durable & light - Unique outer cover provides durability in a lightweight design.
- Easy to set up - New Twistlok valves and high flow Spring valves allow for quick setup time.
- Comfortable - High support seat provides comfort for hours of paddling.
- Hull design - Landing plate and tracking fin improve performance.
- 4 Air chambers.
- Rubber moulded handles.
- Bungee deck lacing.
- Paddle holder.
- Mesh pocket.
- New advanced inflation valves.
- Folding seat.
- Tracking fin.
- Durable fabric cover.
- Splash diverter.
- Electronically welded seams.
- Rigid bow and stern.
- Inner tube cover.
- Rip-stop fabric.
- Length: 318cm.
- Width: 82cm.
- Weight: 12kg.
- Max capacity: 113kg (approx. 18 stone).
- Shipping dimensions: 79cm x 46cm x 28cm.
- Shipping weight: 16kg.
- Colour: orange/blue.
- This model will not accept a spray skirt.