You can take your Advanced Elements kayak with you anywhere in the world and no roof rack is needed! Keep it in the boot of your car and paddle whenever you want. You can take it to a remote wilderness area and paddle where no one has paddled before. Simply inflate with a pump and hit the water in minutes.
The PackLite kayak is an extremely compact and lightweight recreational inflatable kayak, with 3 inflation chambers for optimum safety.
Advanced Elements PackLite Kayak
|Advanced Elements PackLite Kayak||£250.00||More Stock Dec. 2020|
The PackLite kayak is a very compact and lightweight recreational inflatable kayak equipped with several unique features to make it the perfect ultra-light kayak for paddling in the most remote of locations. With 3 chambers for optimum safety, it packs down to 28cm x 28cm x 13cm, and features easy to use Twistlok and military style valves for easy inflation. When out on the water, the mesh carry bag doubles as an on-deck gear bag for securing smaller items. Paddling a remote alpine lake or river has never been this easy!
Perfect for short trips exploring sheltered bays or rivers.
- Advanced Elements PackLite kayak
- Inflatable seat.
- Mesh carrying bag.
- Repair kit.
- Pump adaptor for main chambers.
- 3 air chambers - for optimum safety.
- Rubber molded handle.
- Mesh carry bag that doubles as "on-deck" storage.
- D-rings to secure gear to.
- Light weight reinforced PVC free fabric.
- 3 air chambers for increased safety.
- Twistlok valves for quick setup time.
- Reinforced Polyurethane construction.
- Welded perimeter seams.
- 1 person kayak.
- Length: 240cm.
- Width: 89cm.
- Weight: 1.8kg.
- Max capacity: 113kg (approx 17 stone).
- Packed size approx: 33cm x 33cm x 17cm.
- Colour: red/silver.
- Size: 37cm x 33cm x 16cm.
Q. How do I inflate my kayak?
A. You will need to buy an Advanced Elements pump which is supplied with the correct adaptors for your Advanced Elements kayak.