You can take your Advanced Elements kayak with you anywhere in the world and no roof rack is needed! Keep it in the boot of your car and paddle whenever you want. You can take it to a remote wilderness area and paddle where no one has paddled before. Simply inflate with a pump and hit the water in minutes.
The sporty Lagoon kayak is so unique that you will have complete strangers asking questions about it. Its bow and stern have fixed rigid forms that help cut through the waves and keep you on course. New lower price!
Advanced Elements Lagoon Kayak
|Advanced Elements Lagoon Kayak||£320.00||Out of Stock|
New lower price to get the season started! The sporty Lagoon kayak is so unique that you will have complete strangers asking questions about it. Its bow and stern have fixed rigid forms that help cut through the waves and keep you on course. It has a inner tube cover for increased rigidity and durability. It has moulded rubber-grip handles, bungee deck lacing, padded seat rests, mesh accessory pocket, tracking skeg and foam floor. This multi-use boat is for anyone who enjoys the water. From lakes and mild rivers, to bays and estuaries, it is a delight to get on the water quickly without luging around a heavy cumbersome hard-shell kayak.
Note: There is no storage space with in the kayak.
- Lagoon kayak.
- Carrying bag.
- Repair kit.
- XC design - Inner tube covers add stiffness and abrasion protection.
- Rigid bow & stern - Built-in rigid panels define the bow and stern and improve tracking.
- Durable & light - Unique outer cover provides durability in a lightweight design.
- Easy to set up - New Twistlok valves and high flow Spring valves allow for quick setup time.
- Comfortable - High support seat provides comfort for hours of paddling.
- Hull design - Landing plate and tracking fin improve performance.
- 4 air chambers.
- Foam floor.
- Rubber moulded handle.
- Bungee deck lacing.
- Paddle holder.
- Mesh pocket.
- New advanced inflation valves.
- Folding seat.
- Tracking fin.
- Durable fabric cover.
- Splash diverter.
- Electronically welded seams.
- Rigid bow and stern.
- Inner tube cover.
- Rip-stop fabric.
- Length: 254cm.
- Width: 87cm.
- Weight: 10kg.
- Max capacity: 113kg.
- Packed size approx: 95cm x 65cm x 18cm.
- Colour: orange/grey.
- 95cm x 65cm x 18cm.
- There is no storage space within the kayak.
Q. How do I inflate my kayak?
A. You will need to buy an Advanced Elements pump which is supplied with the correct adaptors for your Advanced Elements kayak.