You can take your Advanced Elements kayak with you anywhere in the world and no roof rack is needed! Keep it in the boot of your car and paddle whenever you want. You can take it to a remote wilderness area and paddle where no one has paddled before. Simply inflate with a pump and hit the water in minutes.
The AdvancedFrame Expedition Elite model with dropstitch floor. A thirteen foot hybrid of a folding frame kayak and an inflatable kayak. There is plenty of on-board storage room for extended trips.
Advanced Elements Expedition Elite Kayak
|Advanced Elements Expedition Elite Kayak [stock: 14]||£925.00||Stock OK|
The AdvancedFrame Expedition Elite, with a dropstitch floor, is a thirteen foot hybrid of a folding frame kayak and an inflatable kayak. There is room on-board for longer trips. It sets up in just a few minutes and is compact enough to take along on a weekend adventure. The increased length adds to the tracking performance and the improved shape increases the hull speed.
Advanced Elements Expedition Elite Includes:
- AdvancedFrame Expedition kayak.
- Dropstitch floor.
- Carrying bag with removable rucksack straps.
- Repair kit.
- Don't forget to order an Advanced Elements pump (with the adaptors you will need) to inflate your kayak.
Advanced Elements Expedition Elite Key Features:
- Good stability - Low center of gravity design provides good stability and easy paddling.
- Multiple chambers - 9 Chambers provide additional buoyancy and unique kayak shape.
- Easy to set up - New Twistlok valves and high flow spring valves allow for ultra quick setup time.
- Comfortable - Raised deck and adjustable lumbar seat provides comfort for hours of paddling.
- Hull design - Built-in aluminium ribs define the bow and stern and improve tracking.
- Rear access hatch.
- Paddle loops.
- Aluminium deck riser.
- Special-edition high-back seat with lumbar support.
- Dropstitch floor.
- Adjustable foot brace.
- Updated D-rings & hardware.
- AdvancedTrak rudder mount.
Advanced Elements Expedition Elite Features:
- 10 Air chambers.
- Advanced inflation valves.
- Highback, adjustable seat with inflatable lumbar support.
- Inflatable coaming for attaching a spray skirt.
- Moulded rubber handles.
- Hard edge bow and stern.
- Welded seams.
- Bungee deck lacing.
- Neoprene knuckle guard.
- Large storage compartment.
- Reinforced bow and stern.
- Skeg tracking fin.
- D-ring tie downs.
- Inflatable rear deck lift air bag.
Advanced Elements Expedition Elite Specifications:
- Length: 400cm.
- Width: 82cm.
- Weight: 19kg.
- Max capacity: 204kg (32 stone).
- Cockpit opening dimensions approx.: 74cm x 46cm.
- Shipping/storage dimensions: 84cm x 52cm x 26cm.
- Shipping weight: 25kg.
- Colour: ocean blue (upper) / grey (base).
- Carrying bag with rucksack straps.
- Folding seat.
- Repair kit (in seat pocket).
Q. How do I inflate my kayak?
A. You will need to buy an Advanced Elements pump which is supplied with the correct adaptors for your Advanced Elements kayak.