You can take your Advanced Elements kayak with you anywhere in the world and no roof rack is needed! Keep it in the boot of your car and paddle whenever you want. You can take it to a remote wilderness area and paddle where no one has paddled before. Simply inflate with a pump and hit the water in minutes.
Open Boxed. The PackLite kayak Outer Cover provides the Packlite Kayak with a more enclosed cockpit, which accepts a sprayskirt, increasing performance & comfort.
Open Boxed Advanced Elements PackLite Outer Cover
|Open Boxed Advanced Elements PackLite Outer Cover [stock: 1]||£99.00||Stock Low|
Open Boxed, used x 1. 3 months warranty.
The Advanced Elements PackLite kayak Outer Cover provides the Packlite kayak with a more enclosed cockpit, allowing a spray skirt to be fitted, increasing paddler comfort. The attached skeg increases performance & efficiency through the water.
The cover is made from the same tough, lightweight material as the Packlite kayak; an environmentally-friendly, PVC-free fabric comprised of polyester ripstop. The cover features an inflatable deck-coaming tube and two inflatable deck lift tubes - which help shedding water and keep the wind out. The integrated tracking fin increases the kayaks performance. Four front D-rings and four rear D-rings allows attachment of the Packlite kayak bag or additional gear.
- Lightweight: 2kg.
- Outer: PVC-free polyester rip-stop with a polyurethane laminate.
- Accepts Advanced Elements spray skirt.
- x2 deck lift tubes reduce pooling of water on the front deck.
- Molded carrying handles with d-rings.
- Electronically welded seams.
- D-rings for attaching gear on bow, stern and carrying handle.
- Shipping Size: 54cm x 48cm x 12cm.
- Shipping weight: 3kg
- Deck bag not included.
- Packlite kayak not included (obviously!).