You can take your Advanced Elements kayak with you anywhere in the world and no roof rack is needed! Keep it in the boot of your car and paddle whenever you want. You can take it to a remote wilderness area and paddle where no one has paddled before. Simply inflate with a pump and hit the water in minutes.
The AirFusion Evo is the next generation of the original Airfusion kayak, sold here with a free skeg.
Advanced Elements AirFusion Evo Kayak (+ Free Skeg)
|Advanced Elements AirFusion Evo Kayak (+ Free Skeg) [stock: 3]||£1200.00||Stock Low|
The AirFusion Evo is the next generation of the original Airfusion kayak. The AirFusion Evo utilities high-pressure drop stitch technology for the main left & right chambers permitting higher pressures and increased rigidity to be achieved. A new polyurethane outer cover gives the kayak a smoother finish improving performance.
The design rivals the handling and speed of skin-on-frame kayaks, with a simpler setup procedure. It features a unique design fusion of aluminium alloy frame poles and high pressure tubes, resulting in a high-performance, very rigid frame system.
- Advanced Elements AirFusion Evo kayak.
- Free skeg.
- Carrying bag.
- Repair kit (in seat pocket).
- Don't forget to order a pump to inflate your kayak.
- High Performance - Aluminium frame and high pressure dropstitch air chambers provide a hull speed comparable to a hard-shell.
- Quick set up - Compared to frame and skin kayaks, the high pressure air chambers reduces the number of frame parts for a faster set up time.
- Durable - The polyurethane outer provides extreme puncture resistance.
- Style - Because of the narrow beam, it paddles like a rigid hard-shell kayak.
- Portability - No roof rack needed! Pack in the boot of your car or fly it to remote destinations.
- Rear access hatch.
- Length: 396cm.
- Width: 61cm.
- Weight: 14.6kg.
- Max capacity: 106kg (16.5 stone).
- Shipping/storage dimensions: 94cm x 63cm x 28cm.
- Shipping weight: 22kg.
- Colour: orange.
- Free skeg.
Q. How do I inflate my kayak?
A. You will need to buy an Advanced Elements pump which is supplied with the correct adaptors for your Advanced Elements kayak.