You can take your Advanced Elements kayak with you anywhere in the world and no roof rack is needed! Keep it in the boot of your car and paddle whenever you want. You can take it to a remote wilderness area and paddle where no one has paddled before. Simply inflate with a pump and hit the water in minutes.
A super, lightweight version of the Sport kayak, weighing under 10kg!
Advanced Elements Ultralight Kayak
|Advanced Elements Ultralight Kayak [stock: 11]||£680.00||Stock OK|
The AdvancedFrame Ultralight kayak is a super, lightweight version of the Sport inflatable kayak. A recreational kayak with great performance. The AdvancedFrame Ultralight kayak has significant weight savings and an easy entry, large cockpit opening will make this kayak perfect for paddlers who would normally struggle managing the weight of the standard Advanced Elements models.
The weight savings are a result of changing to foam floor, polyurethane bladders and a polyurethane tarpaulin hull.
Its bow slices through water like a knife and rivals the trackability of equivalent length hard-shell kayaks. The stern acts as a skeg, increasing the tracking performance. It uses durable materials and high-end components. There is on-board storage room for day trips. It sets up in just a few minutes and is compact enough to take along for your next adventure.
- AdvancedFrame Ultralight kayak.
- Inflatable foot rest.
- Rucksack style carrying bag.
- Repair kit (in seat pocket).
- Don't forget to order an Advanced Elements pump (with the adaptors you will need) to inflate your kayak.
- Aluminium ribs in bow & stern to produce "clean", efficient paddling profile.
- Rigid bow & stern - Built-in rigid panels define the bow and stern and improve tracking.
- Durable & light - Unique outer cover provides durability in a lightweight design.
- Easy to set up - Twistlok valves and high flow spring valves allow for quick setup time.
- Comfortable - High support seat provides comfort for hours of paddling.
- Hull design - Landing plate and tracking fin improve performance.
- Aluminium deck riser & cross pole - Aids water displacement off the front deck.
- Foam floor.
- 2 air chambers.
- Rubber moulded handle.
- Front & rear bungee deck lacing.
- Paddle holder.
- Mesh pocket on seat.
- Folding seat.
- Tracking fin.
- Durable fabric cover.
- Electronically welded seams.
- Rigid bow and stern.
- Inner tube cover.
- Length: 318cm.
- Width: 82cm.
- Weight: 8kg.
- Max capacity: 102kg (16 stone).
- Shipping/storage dimensions: 80cm x 47cm x 27cm.
- Shipping weight: 13kg.
- Dropstitch Floor.
Q. I'm 16 stone, will I be too heavy for this kayak?
A. This is the maximum weight limit for this kayak, may be best to choose the Advanced Elements Expedition kayak with a backbone.
Q. I'm tall, will I fit in to this kayak?
A. It's leg length that is key. Big feet & inside leg of over 34", you will be more comfortable in the Advanced Elements Expedition kayak.
Q. How much gear can I carry on this kayak?
A. Best to store gear inside, but a 25l (day sack) behind the seat. Plus more on front or rear decks.
Q. Will this kayak accept a spray skirt?
A. No, like the Sport kayak, this recreational model is not designed to accept a spray skirt.
Q. Can I use the dropstitch floor with this kayak?
A. Yes, it make this the perfect lightweight kayak with excellent rigidity!
Q. How do I inflate my kayak?
A. You will need to buy an Advanced Elements pump which is supplied with the correct adaptors for your Advanced Elements kayak.