You can take your Advanced Elements kayak with you anywhere in the world and no roof rack is needed! Keep it in the boot of your car and paddle whenever you want. You can take it to a remote wilderness area and paddle where no one has paddled before. Simply inflate with a pump and hit the water in minutes.
Reviewed by Matthew Wright in the Mail On Sunday ...."I can't fault it. I thought it would be a bit of a toy but it's anything but. I'm definitely going to take it away with me and I note there's a two-man version available. I could even take my wife."
Advanced Elements AdvancedFrame Kayak
|Advanced Elements AdvancedFrame Kayak [stock: 6]||£580.00||Stock OK|
Reviewed by Matthew Wright in the Mail On Sunday
"....I can't fault it. I thought it would be a bit of a toy but it's anything but. I'm definitely going to take it away with me and I note there's a two-man version available. I could even take my wife."
The AdvancedFrame is a hybrid of a folding frame kayak and an inflatable kayak. Its bow slices through water like a knife and rivals the trackability of hard-shell kayaks. The stern acts as a skeg, increasing the tracking performance. It uses extremely durable materials and high-end components. There is plenty of on-board storage room for extended trips. It sets up in just a few minutes and is compact enough to take along on a weekend adventure.
- AdvancedFrame kayak.
- Carrying bag with removable rucksack straps.
- Repair kit (in seat pocket).
- Don't forget to order an Advanced Elements pump (with the adaptors you will need) to inflate your kayak.
- XC design - Inner tube covers add stiffness and abrasion protection.
- Rigid bow & stern - Built-in rigid panels define the bow and stern and improve tracking.
- Durable & light - Unique outer cover provides durability in a lightweight design.
- Easy to set up - New Twistlok valves and high flow Spring valves allow for quick setup time.
- Comfortable - High support seat provides comfort for hours of paddling.
- Hull design - Landing plate and tracking fin improve performance.
- 7 Air chambers.
- Standard (1psi) floor with pressure release valve.
- Rubber moulded handle.
- Bungee deck lacing.
- Paddle holder.
- Mesh pocket.
- New advanced inflation valves.
- Folding seat.
- Tracking fin.
- Durable fabric cover.
- Splash diverter.
- Electronically welded seams.
- Rigid bow and stern.
- Inner tube cover.
- Length: 318cm.
- Width: 82cm.
- Weight: 16kg.
- Max capacity: 136kg (21 stone).
- Shipping/storage dimensions: 80cm x 47cm x 29cm.
- Shipping weight: 19kg.
- Material upper: rip-stop nylon fabric.
- Material base: PVC.
Q. What is the difference between the AdvancedFrame and the AdvancedFrame Elite kayak?
A. The AdvancedFrame kayak is supplied with a standard low pressure (1psi) inflatable floor. The AdvancedFrame Elite kayak is supplied with a rigid, high pressure (4-6psi) dropstitch floor.
Q. I'm 18 stone, will I be too heavy for this kayak?
A. Although, within the recommended maximum weight limit, best to choose the Advancedframe Elite or the Expedition Elite kayak with a high pressure dropstitch floor.
Q. I'm tall, will I fit in to this kayak?
A. It's leg length that is key. Big feet & inside leg of over 33"-34", you will be more comfortable in the Advanced Elements Expedition Elite kayak.
Q. How much gear can I carry on this kayak?
A. Best to store gear inside, but a 25l-30l (day sack) behind the seat. Plus more on the upper front or rear deck.
Q. How do I inflate my kayak?
A. You will need to buy an Advanced Elements pump which is supplied with the correct adaptors for your Advanced Elements kayak.