You can take your Advanced Elements kayak with you anywhere in the world and no roof rack is needed! Keep it in the boot of your car and paddle whenever you want. You can take it to a remote wilderness area and paddle where no one has paddled before. Simply inflate with a pump and hit the water in minutes.
Reviewed by Matthew Wright in the Mail On Sunday ...."I can't fault it. I thought it would be a bit of a toy but it's anything but. I'm definitely going to take it away with me and I note there's a two-man version available. I could even take my wife."
Advanced Elements AdvancedFrame Kayak
|Advanced Elements AdvancedFrame Kayak||£560.00||Out of Stock|
Reviewed by Matthew Wright in the Mail On Sunday
"....I can't fault it. I thought it would be a bit of a toy but it's anything but. I'm definitely going to take it away with me and I note there's a two-man version available. I could even take my wife."
The AdvancedFrame is a hybrid of a folding frame kayak and an inflatable kayak. Its bow slices through water like a knife and rivals the trackability of hard-shell kayaks. The stern acts as a skeg, increasing the tracking performance. It uses extremely durable materials and high-end components. There is plenty of on-board storage room for extended trips. It sets up in just a few minutes and is compact enough to take along on a weekend adventure.
- AdvancedFrame kayak.
- Carrying bag.
- Repair kit (in seat pocket).
- XC design - Inner tube covers add stiffness and abrasion protection.
- Rigid bow & stern - Built-in rigid panels define the bow and stern and improve tracking.
- Durable & light - Unique outer cover provides durability in a lightweight design.
- Easy to set up - New Twistlok valves and high flow Spring valves allow for quick setup time.
- Comfortable - High support seat provides comfort for hours of paddling.
- Hull design - Landing plate and tracking fin improve performance.
- 7 Air chambers.
- Rubber moulded handle.
- Bungee deck lacing.
- Paddle holder.
- Mesh pocket.
- New advanced inflation valves.
- Folding seat.
- Tracking fin.
- Durable fabric cover.
- Splash diverter.
- Electronically welded seams.
- Rigid bow and stern.
- Inner tube cover.
- Length: 318cm.
- Width: 82cm.
- Weight: 16kg.
- Max capacity: 136kg (21 stone).
- Shipping dimensions: 80cm x 47cm x 29cm.
- Shipping weight: 19kg.
- Material upper: rip-stop nylon fabric.
- Material base: PVC.
Q. I'm 16 stone, will I be too heavy for this kayak?
A. Although, within the recommended maximum weight limit, best to choose the Advanced Elements Expedition Elite kayak with a high pressure Drop Stitch floor.
Q. I'm tall, will I fit in to this kayak?
A. It's leg length that is key. Big feet & inside leg of over 33"-34", you will be more comfortable in the Advanced Elements Expedition Elite kayak.
Q. How much gear can I carry on this kayak?
A. Best to store gear inside, but a 25l-30l (day sack) behind the seat. Plus more on the upper front or rear deck.
Q. How do I inflate my kayak?
A. You will need to buy an Advanced Elements pump which is supplied with the correct adaptors for your Advanced Elements kayak.