You can take your Advanced Elements kayak with you anywhere in the world and no roof rack is needed! Keep it in the boot of your car and paddle whenever you want. You can take it to a remote wilderness area and paddle where no one has paddled before. Simply inflate with a pump and hit the water in minutes.
|AdvancedTrak Rudder [stock: 2]||£255.00||Stock Low|
Add turning and increased tracking performance with the AdvancedTrak kayak Rudder Kit. Developed specifically for the AdvancedFrame line of kayaks, this complete kit includes a set of Advanced Elements Adjustable Foot Pegs with added rudder control pedals, a rudder that is quick to install and remove, the AdvancedTrak Rudder Mount and a rudder rigging kit.
Includes all hardware and instructions for a clean install to your kayak. Make sure you watch the video below first, before you purchase the kit.
- AdvancedFrame Convertible (AE1007, AE1004)
- AdvancedFrame AdvancedFrame (AE1012)
- AdvancedFrame Sport (AE1017)
- AdvancedFrame Expedition (AE1009)
- Weight: 3.7kg.
Fitting the Advanced Elements kayak rudder kit to your kayak takes about 2 hours, not including the overnight drying of the glue to secure the end cap. Installation requires a moderate level of "do-it-yourself" skill. Don't purchase the kit in not confident enough to install!
Additional Tools Required
To install the rudder kit you will need these items, thay are not included in the kit.
- Masking tape.
- Small paint brush
- Latex gloves.
- Phillips head screwdriver.
- Pliers/crimping tool.
- Cable cutters.
- Tape measure.
- A block of wood (or book) 8" x 5" x 0.75".
- Paper towel.
- Weighted objects e.g. set of heavy books, weights or a set of clamps.
- A cup of tea to sit down with & read the fitting instructions first!