You can take your Advanced Elements kayak with you anywhere in the world and no roof rack is needed! Keep it in the boot of your car and paddle whenever you want. You can take it to a remote wilderness area and paddle where no one has paddled before. Simply inflate with a pump and hit the water in minutes.
Advanced Elements Floor Bladder For Expedition & Expedition Tandem
Advanced Elements Expedition Air Floor (original style)
|Advanced Elements Expedition Air Floor (original style) [stock: 3]||£25.00||Stock Low|
Reduced to clear. Original style; no pressure release valve.
Original Advanced Elements floor bladder for Expedition, Expedition Tandem, Expedition SE & Expediton Elite models.
- Material: PVC.
- Twist lock inflation valve.
- Width: 55cm (approx).
- Length: 2.6m (approx).
- Inflation pressure: 1psi.
- This floor is not fitted with a pressure release valve.
This floor fits the Stearns Spree 2 (IK140) model.
To prolong the life of your inner tube:
- Make sure you use a pump with a pressure gauge.
- Use the screw thread adaptor to get a continual pressure reading while you are inflating the innertube.
- On a hot day, avoid leaving your kayak fully inflated (if out of the water), as hot air expands & the increase in pressure will damage your kayak’s inner tubes - let some air out!
- Carefully read the help sheet provided with your new tube.