You can take your Advanced Elements kayak with you anywhere in the world and no roof rack is needed! Keep it in the boot of your car and paddle whenever you want. You can take it to a remote wilderness area and paddle where no one has paddled before. Simply inflate with a pump and hit the water in minutes.
Lightweight backup foot pump made by Advanced Elements for their inflatable kayaks, supplied with inline gauge.
Advanced Elements Backup Packlite Foot Pump + Inline gauge
|Advanced Elements Backup Packlite Foot Pump + Inline gauge [stock: 5]
Compact foot pump from Advanced Elements for their Packlite kayak. Supplied with the Inline Pressure Gauge to avoid over inflating your kayak.
- Single action.
- Volume: to be confirmed.
- Adaptors to fit all valves including "twist lock" valves.
- Complete with universal valve adaptors.
- Dimensions: 26cm x 23cm x 8cm.
- Packs flat with securing string.
- Weight: approx. 0.4kg.
- Not suitable for models with DropStitch floors or the Airfusion Elite or Evo (where higher pressures are required).
- Note: Due to the size of this pump, the output volume for this pump quite low, so it will take longer to inflate your kayak than when using a larger pump.
- This pump does not have the correct adaptor for the Packlite kayak (it is supplied with the kayak).
- This pump is useful as a backup pump to "top up" your kayak en route rather than as your main pump.
- The bayonet connection to join the pressure gauge to the pump has been badly manufactured by Advanced Elements & is very difficult to undo once engaged. DO NOT FULLY ENGAGE THE PINS!