You can take your Advanced Elements kayak with you anywhere in the world and no roof rack is needed! Keep it in the boot of your car and paddle whenever you want. You can take it to a remote wilderness area and paddle where no one has paddled before. Simply inflate with a pump and hit the water in minutes.
A lightweight alternative to plastic or aluminium bottles.
Ortleib Water Bags
[ORTBAG] Mail Pack
|2l Water Belt||£18.50||Out of stock|
|4l Water Bag||£18.50||Stock Low|
|10l Water Bag||£25.00||Stock Low|
A lightweight alternative to plastic or aluminium bottles. The compactOrtleib water bag features straps for fixing to a backpack, and is made of tear-resistant and watertight fabric. Food grade coating on the inside ensures safe transport of your water. Both the 4l and 10l versions can be easily fixed to your kayak upper deck bungees or to a branch or vehicle thanks to the two handles with buckles.
- Handy alternative to aluminum or plastic bottles or containers.
- Can be rolled or folded into a small package when not used.
- Can be used as pillow to sit on or for your head (fill with water or air).
- Can be used as diving buoy when filled with air.
- Only suitable for storage or transport of water.
- Note: Do not store water longer than required, do not fill with boiling water (maximum temperature 60 degrees C / 140 degrees F).
- Can be combined with outdoor hand filters for water purification (e.g. Katadyn, MSR).
- Can be used with the ORTLIEB drinking tube.
- 2 handles with buckles e.g. for fixation to your kayak.
- Ortleib water bags come with a valve and dust cap.