You can take your Advanced Elements kayak with you anywhere in the world and no roof rack is needed! Keep it in the boot of your car and paddle whenever you want. You can take it to a remote wilderness area and paddle where no one has paddled before. Simply inflate with a pump and hit the water in minutes.
Robust kayak cart made for Advanced Elements inflatable canoes and kayaks. Rugged, pneumatic all terrain tyres, quick release straps and handy carry bag.
Advanced Elements Kayak Cart
|Advanced Elements Kayak Cart [stock: 1]||£73.00||Stock Low|
A robust kayak cart made for Advanced Elements inflatable canoes and kayaks. Rugged pneumatic all terrain tyres, quick release straps and a handy carry bag.
- Strong, lightweight aluminium frame that folds flat for storage.
- Wheel diameter 26cm (10").
- Rugged rubber tyres on removable wheels.
- Spring-loaded pins allow quick removal of cart wheels.
- Quick release straps.
- Rubberised kayaks pads.
- Kayak bottom has 5cm (2") clearance above wheels when in use.
- Flip out kick stand.
- Inflate as required (max 30psi).
- Maximum load: 90kg.
- Weight: 3.3kg.
- Shipping dimensions: 60cm x 28cm x 16cm.
- Shipping weight: 4kg.
- Note: spring loaded-pins only fit one way into the drilled holes on the frame. If you can't get the pin though both holes, rotate the pin 180 degrees then flip the ring over to secure the wheel in place.