You can take your Advanced Elements kayak with you anywhere in the world and no roof rack is needed! Keep it in the boot of your car and paddle whenever you want. You can take it to a remote wilderness area and paddle where no one has paddled before. Simply inflate with a pump and hit the water in minutes.
Main Inner Tube For Advanced Elements Firefly Kayak.
Firefly Kayak Main Inner Tube
|Firefly Kayak Main Inner Tube||£97.00||Out of stock|
Main inner tube for the Advanced Elements Firefly kayak.
To prolong the life of your inner tube:
- Make sure you use a pump with a pressure gauge.
- Use the screw thread adaptor to get a continual pressure reading while you are inflating the innertube.
- Ensure you put an equal number of strokes of the pump on each compartment of the innertube.
- On a hot day, avoid leaving your kayak fully inflated (if out of the water), as hot air expands & the increase in pressure will damage your kayak’s inner tubes - let some air out!
- Carefully read my help sheet provided with your new tube.