You can take your Advanced Elements kayak with you anywhere in the world and no roof rack is needed! Keep it in the boot of your car and paddle whenever you want. You can take it to a remote wilderness area and paddle where no one has paddled before. Simply inflate with a pump and hit the water in minutes.
Stirrup pump with pressure gauge made by Advanced Elements for their canoes and kayaks.
Advanced Elements Stirrup Pump + Pressure Gauge
|Advanced Elements Stirrup Pump + Pressure Gauge [stock: 32]||£39.00||Stock OK|
Stirrup pump with pressure gauge made by Advanced Elements for their inflatable canoes and kayaks.
- High pressure pump.
- Pressure gauge (dial shows 0 - 14.5psi).
- Double action (inflate or deflate).
- Volume 2 x 2.0 litres.
- Adaptors to fit all valves including "twist lock" valves.
- Maximum pressure 14.5psi.
- Complete with Advanced Elements (& a set of universal) adaptors.
- Dimensions: 10cm x 22cm x 48cm.
- Weight: approx. 2.0kg.
- This pump does not have the correct adaptors for the Packlite kayak, dropstitch floors or the Airfusion Evo (these adaptors are supplied with the respective kayak or floor).