You can take your Advanced Elements kayak with you anywhere in the world and no roof rack is needed! Keep it in the boot of your car and paddle whenever you want. You can take it to a remote wilderness area and paddle where no one has paddled before. Simply inflate with a pump and hit the water in minutes.
Advanced Elements inline pressure gauge for Advanced Elements pumps
Advanced Elements Inline Pressure Gauge 0-15psi
[AE4000] Mail Pack
|Advanced Elements Inline Pressure Gauge 0-15psi [stock: 5]||£19.00||Stock OK|
Advanced Elements Inline Pressure Gauge for Advanced Elements Pumps.
- Pressure gauge (dial shows 0 - 15psi not 0 - 2psi as per the image).
- Can be fitted directly to double action 1.4l Advanced Elements stirrup pump (model AE2009).
- Also includes an adapter for connection directly to the main valves on your kayak using your pump hose which needs to be fitted with a bayonet type adapter.
- The gauge unscrews and can be used to replace the pressure gauge on a standard Advanced Elements pump (model AE2011).
- Dimensions: 8cm x 6cm.
- Weight: approx. 50g.
- Also fits Bravo 4 pump with bayonet type adapter.