You can take your Advanced Elements kayak with you anywhere in the world and no roof rack is needed! Keep it in the boot of your car and paddle whenever you want. You can take it to a remote wilderness area and paddle where no one has paddled before. Simply inflate with a pump and hit the water in minutes.
Foot pump made by Advanced Elements for their inflatable kayaks, supplied with inline gauge.
Advanced Elements Foot Pump + Inline Gauge
[AE2001 + AE4000] Parcel
|Advanced Elements Foot Pump + Inline Gauge [stock: 3]||£35.00||Stock Low|
Foot pump from Advanced Elements for their kayaks. Supplied with the Inline Pressure Gauge to avoid over inflating your kayak.
- Single action.
- Volume: to be confirmed.
- Adaptors to fit all valves including "twist lock" valves.
- Complete with universal valve Advanced Elements adaptors.
- Dimensions: 26cm x 23cm x 8cm.
- Packs flat with securing string.
- Weight: approx. 0.8kg.
- Not suitable for models with DropStitch floors or the Airfusion models (where higher pressures are required).