Ortleib Drink System
A lightweight alternative to plastic or aluminium bottles. The compact Ortleib drink system water bag features straps for fixing to a backpack, and is made of tear-resistant and watertight fabric. Food grade coating on the inside ensures safe transport of your water. Available in 3 versions: 2l, 4l and 10l. Can be easily fixed to your kayak upper deck bungees or to a branch or vehicle thanks to the two handles with buckles.
- Handy alternative to aluminum or plastic bottles or containers.
- Can be rolled or folded into a small package when not used.
- Can be used as pillow to sit on or for your head (fill with water or air).
- Can be used as diving buoy when filled with air.
- Only suitable for storage or transport of water.
- Note: Do not store water longer than required, do not fill with boiling water (maximum temperature 60 degree C / 140 degree F).
- Can be combined with outdoor hand filters for water purification (e.g. Katadyn, MSR).
- Supplied with the Ortlieb drinking tube.
- The 2l bag has a strap that can be worn around your waist or fixed to your kayak.
- The 4l & 10l bags have 2 handles with buckles e.g. for fixation to your kayak.
- Ortleib water bags come with a valve and dust cap.
The drinking tube transforms your Water Bag or Water Belt into a drink system. Simply remover the valve, insert tube into water container, screw valve back on. The tube is over 80cm long and features a lockable bite-valve and one screw cap. The tube features a valve inside the cap for pressure compensation inside the water bag and a mouthpiece that can be taken apart for hygienic cleaning.
Simon is kayaking 130 miles of the River Thames over 8 days for Kidney Research UK. A great challenge and opportunity to raise £!
The new Advanced Elements Airtraveller2 kayak as arrived. There's very little information about this new model on the internet - so here are the first observations.
Did you know that the RapidUp Sail fits the Packlite Kayak & along with the new Packlite Outer Cover makes the Packlite a great little kayak that takes up hardly any space and is perfect for gentle paddles.