Advanced Elements Inline Pressure Gauge 0-15psi
Advanced Elements Inline Pressure Gauge for Advanced Elements Pumps.
- Pressure gauge (dial shows 0 - 15psi not 0 - 2psi as per the image).
- Can be fitted directly to double action 1.4l Advanced Elements stirrup pump (model AE2009).
- Also includes an adapter for connection directly to the main valves on your kayak using your pump hose which needs to be fitted with a bayonet type adapter.
- The gauge unscrews and can be used to replace the pressure gauge on a standard Advanced Elements pump (model AE2011).
- Dimensions: 8cm x 6cm.
- Weight: approx. 50g.
- Also fits Bravo 4 pump with bayonet type adapter.
Jasper Winn will be paddling an Advanced Elements Airfusion Elite kayak on the new Canoe Trail that runs across the north of England from coast to coast - using the Leeds and Liverpool canal and the Aire and Calder canal to cover 150 miles.
Convertible For A Heavier Paddler
Read Patrick's great trip report from his expedition down the Pangalanes Canal in Madagascar.