Special Edition Advanced Elements Expedition Kayak
The limited edition AdvancedFrame Expedition SE is a thirteen foot hybrid of a folding frame kayak and an inflatable kayak. There is room on-board for longer trips. It sets up in just a few minutes and is compact enough to take along on a weekend adventure. The increased length adds to the tracking performance and the improved shape increases the hull speed.Advanced Elements Expedition SE Includes:
- AdvancedFrame Expedition Kayak.
- Carrying bag.
- Repair kit.
Advanced Elements Expedition SE Key Features:
- Good stability - Low center of gravity design provides good stability and easy paddling.
- Multiple chambers - 9 Chambers provide additional buoyancy and unique kayak shape.
- Easy to set up - New Twistlok valves and high flow Spring valves allow for ultra quick setup time.
- Comfortable - Raised deck and adjustable lumbar seat provides comfort for hours of paddling.
- Hull design - Built-in aluminium ribs define the bow and stern and improve tracking.
- Rear access hatch.
- Aluminium deck riser.
- Special-edition high-back seat.
- Pressure release valve in floor bladder for over-inflation control.
- Updated D-rings & hardware.
Advanced Elements Expedition SE Features:
- 9 Air chambers.
- New advanced inflation valves.
- New highback, adjustable seat.
- Inflatable coaming for attaching a spray skirt.
- Moulded rubber handles.
- Hard edge bow and stern.
- Welded seams.
- Bungee deck lacing.
- Neoprene knuckle guard.
- Large storage compartment.
- Reinforced bow and stern.
- Skeg tracking fin.
- D-ring tie downs.
- Foot brace.
Advanced Elements Expedition SE Specifications:
- Length: 400cm.
- Width: 82cm.
- Weight: 19kg.
- Max capacity: 204kg (32 stone).
- Cockpit opening dimensions approx.: 74cm x 46cm.
- Shipping dimensions: 84cm x 52cm x 26cm.
- Shipping weight: 23kg.
- Colour: ocean blue (upper) / grey (base).
- Carrying bag.
- Folding seat.
- Repair kit (in seat pocket).
Accessories Of Interest:
Jasper Winn will be paddling an Advanced Elements Airfusion Elite kayak on the new Canoe Trail that runs across the north of England from coast to coast - using the Leeds and Liverpool canal and the Aire and Calder canal to cover 150 miles.
Convertible For A Heavier Paddler
Read Patrick's great trip report from his expedition down the Pangalanes Canal in Madagascar.