Advanced Elements PackLite
The PackLite kayak is a very compact and lightweight recreational inflatable kayak equipped with several unique features to make it the perfect ultra-light kayak for paddling in the most remote of locations. With 3 chambers for optimum safety, it packs down to 28cm x 28cm x 13cm, and features easy to use Twistlok and military style valves for easy inflation. When out on the water, the mesh carry bag doubles as an on-deck gear bag for securing smaller items. Paddling a remote alpine lake or river has never been this easy!
- Advanced Elements PackLite kayak.
- Mesh carrying bag.
- Repair kit.
- 3 air chambers - for optimum safety.
- Rubber molded handle.
- Mesh carry bag that doubles as "on-deck" storage.
- D-rings to secure gear to.
- Light weight reinforced PVC free fabric.
- 3 air chambers for increased safety.
- Twistlok valves for quick setup time.
- Reinforced Polyurethane construction.
- Welded perimeter seams.
- 1 person kayak.
- Length: 240cm.
- Width: 89cm.
- Weight: 1.8kg.
- Max capacity: 113kg (approx 17 stone).
- Packed size approx: 33cm x 33cm x 17cm.
- Colour: red/silver.
- Carrying bag.
- Repair kit.
- 37cm x 33cm x 16cm.
Accessories Of Interest:
Jasper Winn will be paddling an Advanced Elements Airfusion Elite kayak on the new Canoe Trail that runs across the north of England from coast to coast - using the Leeds and Liverpool canal and the Aire and Calder canal to cover 150 miles.
Convertible For A Heavier Paddler
Read Patrick's great trip report from his expedition down the Pangalanes Canal in Madagascar.