Advanced Elements Stirrup Pump With Pressure Gauge
Stirrup pump with pressure gauge made by Advanced Elements for their inflatable canoes and kayaks.
- High pressure pump.
- Pressure gauge (dial shows 0 - 14.5psi).
- Double action (inflate or deflate).
- Volume 2 x 2.0 litres.
- Adaptors to fit all valves including "twist lock" valves.
- Maximum pressure 14.5psi.
- Complete with universal valve adaptors.
- Dimensions: 10cm x 22cm x 48cm.
- Weight: approx. 2.0kg.
Jasper Winn will be paddling an Advanced Elements Airfusion Elite kayak on the new Canoe Trail that runs across the north of England from coast to coast - using the Leeds and Liverpool canal and the Aire and Calder canal to cover 150 miles.
Convertible For A Heavier Paddler
Read Patrick's great trip report from his expedition down the Pangalanes Canal in Madagascar.