Advanced Elements Stirrup Pump With Pressure Gauge
Stirrup pump with pressure gauge made by Advanced Elements for their inflatable canoes and kayaks.
- High pressure pump.
- Pressure gauge (dial shows 0 - 14.5psi).
- Double action (inflate or deflate).
- Volume 2 x 2.0 litres.
- Adaptors to fit all valves including "twist lock" valves.
- Maximum pressure 14.5psi.
- Complete with universal valve adaptors.
- Dimensions: 10cm x 22cm x 48cm.
- Weight: approx. 2.0kg.
The new Advanced Elements Airtraveller2 kayak as arrived. There's very little information about this new model on the internet - so here are the first observations.
Did you know that the RapidUp Sail fits the Packlite Kayak & along with the new Packlite Outer Cover makes the Packlite a great little kayak that takes up hardly any space and is perfect for gentle paddles.
The new Outer Cover For the Packlite Kayak is a piece price of kit! It provides the Packlite Kayak with a more enclosed cockpit, allowing a spray skirt to be fitted, increasing paddler comfort. The attached skeg increases performance & efficiency...