Blizzard Survival Bag
Revolutionary survival/sleeping bag, made with Reflexcell. The new standard in thermal performance for emergency and outdoor sports. A must-have for every trip.
- Size (vacuum packed): 21 x 11 x 4 cm.
- Volume: 0.9 litres.
- Weight: 385 grams.
- Size (unpacked): 2.1 metres.
- Colour: Green or Silver
- Top may be closed to form hood.
- Drawcord with spring toggle.
- Fits fully clothed large adult.
- Warmth: 8 Togs - equal to a medium weight regular sleeping bag.
- Weather protection: fully waterproof and windproof.
- Storage: bags may be stored indefinitely, and are not affected by temperature or moisture, either during storage or in use.
- Portability: the bags' small size and light weight make them easy to carry, whether as personal safety equipment, or for rapid deployment in emergencies involving large groups of people.
- Re-usability: bags can be re-used many times without loss of performance.
Jasper Winn will be paddling an Advanced Elements Airfusion Elite kayak on the new Canoe Trail that runs across the north of England from coast to coast - using the Leeds and Liverpool canal and the Aire and Calder canal to cover 150 miles.
Convertible For A Heavier Paddler
Read Patrick's great trip report from his expedition down the Pangalanes Canal in Madagascar.